“I got the Windows 10 updates a few days ago. Windows hung and became unresponsive when using a great laptop. Even after Windows hung for a while, it didn’t work.
How do I fix my computer using Command Prompt?
Click Startup Repair.
Click System Restore.
Choose your username.
Enter password one for nobody.You
type “cmd” into the main check box.
Right-click the “Command” line and navigate to “Run as administrator”.
Type sfc at the command line /scannow press Enter.
A few minutes later I got a terrible blue screen. After a long wait, it went from 0% to a few percent, and at some point it went to “Preparing Automatic Repair” and then to a black box. Cycles over and over again. How do I get this directly?
Automatic know inWindows 10 Repair was a handy recovery feature that could fix issues that were preventing you from booting properly. If the computer takes enough time to boot successfully twice in a row, the system will run an automatic repair to fix the boot problem. Some users have been complaining that these items get stuck in the “preparing to repair” autorun loop when looking for the latest Windows updates to install. Even after spending a lot of time helping you get around these various buying methods, they cannot find a solution. This is due to a blue or green error screen which results in the system being completely unavailable. And you can still get error one even after a hard reboot of the system. In this article, we will guide you through the necessary steps to get out of this confusing situation to recover and delete files.
- Scenario 1: The specified auto repair failed to fix the PC-less boot loop.
- Scenario 2: Automatic Repair is unable to repair your computer due tohanging in the loading loop
- Windows data recovery kernel
Scenario 1: Auto Repair fails to restore PC-less boot loop
If you are getting a message that Auto Replace cannot repair your computer due to a boot loop issue, this section is up to you, you can use the methods and steps in this section to resolve this issue.< /p>
You can update using bootrec.exe to make sure you are using the primary boot record, partition boot sector, and boot configuration history to troubleshoot Windows boot problems. The detailed steps are listed below:
- Troubleshoot, click Advanced > Options > select Command Side Prompt from the list.
- In the line, enter the instructions in the following order
- Chkdsking all bootrec.exe files can be useful in these specific situations. chkdsk checks disk metadata and logicalbiological errors and gives recommendations. Try the following commands:
How do I fix my computer sidebar?
press very important alt or F10 to make it available. From the menu bar, choose Panel No View-Layout-Folders Menu Bar? Press Alt or F10 to bring it up. My menu bar didn’t shrink to half the screen.
Note. /r If you need more partitions, replace the drive letters of the previous one in the syntax with the desired drive (letter) so that chkdsk can be run.
- Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved. If not, continue to the next fix.
Method #2: Boot in Safe Mode to Restore a Windows 10 Image
If your system has performance or loading needs, you can use the System File Checker (SFC) tool to check, locate, and replace corrupted or missing system files using ten Windows recovery images. However, if some of this restorer’s file replacements are themselves corrupted, SFC will not work with all commands. So, in addition to this tool, you can use Deployment Image Servicing Management to (disable) parse and repair the install.wim image. Therefore, it can be used for the Run SFC tool. Detailed steps below:
- Go to Troubleshoot More > Ideas > Launch Options.
- Then, I would say, click the “Restart” button.
- After restarting the network, select “Safe Mode with Enabled” in some of the list options.
- If you think that in safe mode the driver is related to your previous software, you should download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website and then save it to an external drive for later use.
- Hold X and select Command Line List (admin ).
- At the command prompt, type the following command and press Enter:
DISM /en /cleanup-image method string /restorehealth
- This may take some time to complete. So be patient.
- After the actual process, restart the PC installation and update which driver you got in step 4.
Method #3. Start Windows Startup Recovery Tool
Treat Windows Startup Repair as a troubleshooting tool.
- click the “More Options” button and click its.button
- Click Troubleshoot and select Advanced Options.
- Click “New Startup Repair” and if necessary, allow ten windows to run diagnostics. Time.
- if the diagnosis is successful, view the responses and check if the problem persists.
Method 4: Check your computer specifications in Any Big Box Windows home
If 10 can’t solve your infinite loop issue, the issue might be hardware and not software. Is it possible that all of the computer’s RAM can actually load Windows. As for the hard disk or permanent disk (SSD or you hdd), you may not be able to handle large file windows. There are several troubleshooting methods that allow you to check the specifications of your computer.
Method #5. System Restore
System Restore is ideal for solving problems such as an endless restore loop. If the problem is not yoursorganization to access a corporate Windows 10 system, you need to boot this type from a computer Windows installation DVD or USB stick and continue with the following steps:
- Select a language with various settings. In the same place where you see the “Install” option on the left, there is the “Repair your computer” item.
- Select the Windows operating system to restore.
- Choose System Recovery from the menu.
- Follow the instructions and install using Windows Point-in-Time Recovery.
- Reboot your system after logging in to complete System Restore, and if the order was well followed, you should have no problems in temporary Windows.
Scenario 2: Automatic Repair Can’t Repair Your Computer – Stuck in a Boot Loop
Most of you may also be stuck in an endless “Automatic Maintenance Failed to Repair PC” boot loop and unable to find a way out. In this important fact section, we will discuss several solutions. this may help you in the first situation i.
ELAM (Early Anti-Malware launch) drivers are undoubtedly the first line of defense against malware launch drivers as they help the Windows kernel decide whether to initialize or not, classify every vital startup file and important files as malicious, which may cause problems. during startup. Follow these steps to disable ELAM:
- From the download menu, select Troubleshoot > Run Advanced Options > Preferences.
- In the list of options, select Disable anti-malware protection for early launch.
- Restart your computer, check if the problem is solved.
It may be that the history is causing a problem starting the automatic recovery scheme. So fixing the image issue might be the right solution. To delete a complex file, do the following: